Some Highlights on UPTU (UPSEE) 2014 Examination
The UPTU or U.P. State Entrance Exam is taken for securing admission to the undergraduate courses in Architecture/ Engineering as well as Postgraduate level courses in colleges/ institutions of U.P.
The UPTU 2014 examination is assigned to be conducted by the Gautam Buddh Technical University (GBTU) inLucknowfor students seeking admission in the said undergraduate plus Post Graduate course sessions in the UP Government/ Government aided & Private unaided educational institutions affiliated with theGautamBuddhTechnicalUniversityplus some other UP universities. The CAB (Central Admission Board) constituted by the U.P. Government under the GBTU Vice Chancellor is controlling as well supervising the UPTU 2014 exam.
- Four Year in B.Tech or B.Tech in Agriculture Engg
- Four Year of BHMCT course
- Four Year in B.Pharm
- 2 years in MBA
- 5 year in B.Arch
- 3 years in MCA
- For undergraduate courses candidates must secure minimum 45 % in aggregate (50% for B.Arch) Candidates from reserved categories should secure 40%
- MBA and MCA candidates should complete a 3 year degree course. The MCA candidates would be further needed to have Maths in their intermediate or degree level
- Candidates must pass their qualifying intermediate / 10 + 2 exam from any recognized institution
- Candidates or their parents should be the domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
UPTU 2014 Application form & fees
The candidates for undergraduate courses can either apply through OMR forms or via online UPTU 2014 application form. Click Here to Read Complete Information.
- 12 papers are there with objective questions, except the Drawing Aptitude exam and Part B in Paper 6
- The objective form questions would be 4 marks each which have to be answered on OMR sheets
- No case of negative marking
UPTU 2014 Exam date
Uptu 2014 exam dates are yet to be announced.
UPTU Official Website
You can visit the official website uptu.ac.in for complete UPTU 2014 related information.